Applications now open!
Dates of Internship: 5 September - 23 December 2022
Apply with your cv and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This internship is based in our Woodstock gallery and is for applicants with a genuine interest in a career in the commercial art world.
Tasks to include:
• Helping to set up exhibitions
• Writing catalogue notes and curatorial support
• Covering phones
• Specific projects
The standard hours are 9am to 5pm in the Woodstock gallery, however many of the gallery's most exciting and interesting events and activities such as exhibition openings take place in the evenings and occasionally weekends and occasionally in London. We strongly recommend that the intern becomes involved in these events — if possible by taking an active role in their organisation.
• History of Art or Business Undergraduate or Graduate (or other similar relevant majors)
• Previous work experience – both voluntary and paid – within the art sector
• Language skills - fluent in English
• Client-facing experience